Sue Wootton & Barbara Brookes
It’s been a big first year for Corpus. We have published 91 articles since launching the site on 30 May. Thank you to all our contributors.
We are taking a short break to rejuvenate and will be back on Monday 30 January 2017.
If you want to read or re-read some of the popular articles, here are the five most read in 2016:
- Touch. The neglected sense? – Dr Louisa Baillie (6 June)
- A privileged job – Jillian Sullivan (17 October)
- A urine sample? You’re taking the piss – Dr Jo Oranje (13 June)
- Chemical legacies: Thalidomide in New Zealand – Susanne M. Klausen (11 July)
- Muses and marble – Jamie Trower (30 May)
If you’ve enjoyed what we have published, please spread the word among your friends and colleagues and encourage them to also read and subscribe.
We are looking forward to your continued support and readership in 2017.
Sue Wootton & Barbara Brookes are the co-editors of Corpus.