Sue Wootton & Barbara Brookes
Corpus has had a great second year, publishing 138 posts on a wide variety of health-related topics by a wide variety of writers.
Corpus is taking a replenishing break over Christmas and New Year. While we’re away, dip into the Corpus archives for some great reading. Here’s a small selection of this year’s most popular posts to start you off:
- Navigating a way through grief by Sandra Arnold (20 March)
- The matter of teenage sleep … actually by Barbara Galland (18 September)
- Therapy dog: Jack and the SPCA Dog Squad by Joanne O’Carroll-McKellar (20 February)
- A woman I am by Huberta Hellendoorn (15 May)
- Going public with very personal stories by Trish Harris (9 October)
- Medicine and poetry: the how, the why, and things of wonder by Christina Grove (3 July)
- Hospice: a philosophy of care by Doug Lilly (28 August)
- Our cadaver is male… by Isabelle Lomax-Sawyers (6 February)
- Art can handle us by Rata Gordon (30 January)
- Thinking outside the box by Iona Winter (5 June)
If you’ve enjoyed what we have published, spread the word to your family, friends and colleagues, and encourage them also to read and subscribe.
We are looking forward to your continuing readership and support in 2018.
Sue Wootton & Barbara Brookes are co-editors of Corpus.